Please apply online. To apply online, find the rental you are interested in by clicking the “For Rent” tab on our website and look for the “Apply Online” button.
- Applicants MUST view the interior of the property before submitting their application.
- Incomplete Applications or those with contingencies will not be processed.
- An application will be processed when the application is completely filled out.
- The amount of rent and security deposit is subject to change depending on the content of the application and the outcome of the application review.
- You MUST INCLUDE the following with your application:
- Copy of your Driver’s License, state ID or Passport
- Last two paystubs or proof of assets showing a minimum of 6 months’ rent. Please include any income from any other sources such as social security, welfare, child support, etc.
SCREENING FEES: All Adults and co-signers over 18 years old must complete an application and pay the screening fee. The charges for screening fees are as follows: $35.00 per applicant. The screening fee must be submitted to Pearson Property Management in the form of cash, credit card payment via PayPal, money order or cashier’s check. Please be aware, we will access a credit report and a criminal background report. The screening fee is non refundable.
INCOME REQUIREMENTS: Please provide a copy of your recent earnings statement when you submit your application. Inability to provide income verification will be a reason for denial of tenancy.
REFERENCES: We DO NOT accept relatives as landlord references.
PETS: A deposit or non-refundable fee is charged even if a pet is kept outside. We will require the tenants sign a Pet Addendum that becomes a part of the Rental/Lease Agreement.
SMOKING: If you are applying for a non-smoking property you will be required to sign an addendum agreeing that no smoking will take place in the property at any time.