Property Management Services
Pearson Management is Southern California’s premiere full service property management company in Los Angeles. We have more than 20 years of experience buying, selling, leasing and managing residential and commercial property in Los Angeles. Because of this experience we understand that your income property is much more than a simple investment.
Our large portfolio of income properties range from single family homes, offices, commercial properties, and large multi-unit apartment complexes.
We have great success in making sure that these properties are leased to qualified tenants and that they are properly maintained. Pearson Management approaches property management as an income-generating business. We are not doing our job if we do not keep your expenses low and your income high. To do this Pearson Management maintains a high standard of reliability and accountability, and gives owners the true peace of mind that comes with knowing that their property is in the best hands possible
Whether you are a first-time home buyer, property investor or an experienced apartment owner, Pearson Management can assist you with all your real estate needs.
Our primary concern is the success of your property. Pearson Management uses innovative techniques to ensure the highest occupancy. Specific areas of focus include:
- Diligent screening of prospective tenants, including credit investigations, previous landlord history, eviction history employment verification and criminal/sex offender checks.
- Timely & sophisticated financial reporting
- Aggressive rent collection procedures including immediate postings of 3 day notices for late rent.
- Monthly income and expense reports and comprehensive year end reports. These reports can be emailed to multiple recipients on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Aggressive rent increases for rent and non-rent controlled properties when appropriate.
- Quick turnover of vacant units and efficient marketing to make sure your building stays completely occupied at all times.
- Quick response on maintenance issues. We have created relationships with many vendors who provide us with better repair costs and that enables us to pass the savings directly to the property owners.
- Eviction coordination
- Regular periodic inspections to protect and maintain your investment as well as preventative care suggestions and recommendations.
- We supervise all repairs and grounds maintenance with Computerized tracking of maintenance for each property.
- Landlord/tenant troubles are handled by our office in conjunction with our legal counsel free of charge to you.
Digital record keeping of all paperwork.
- We manage payment of real estate taxes, insurance and housing department fees.
- Tenants can call anytime for maintenance requests.
- We handle all housing department inspections and follow up work.
- Hire, train and supervise managers and other on site staff.
- If you own your own coin-op washers and dryers we can collect and manage them for you.
- Employee & vendor supervision.
- Preventative maintenance programs.
- Value enhancement.
- Receivership management services.
- State of the art web-based software which combines accounting, credit screening, online payments, tenant and owner portals which provides access to live information, banking, communications, and maintenance all in one place while backing up all this information in real time.
- Owners can access live reports, customize reports, make contributions and receive monthly draws via direct deposit on our website.
- Tenants can make rent payments, setup recurring rent payments, make maintenance requests or view their ledgers on our website.
- Prospective tenants can view available listings, fill out an application, and pay credit check fees online which will help expedite the application process.
- Vacancies will be listed on our website with links to apply for any specific unit.