Applicant shall have a minimum of one (1) year’s accumulated rental history or ownership of primary residence on their name. Evictions or judgments will not be acceptable.
Applicant shall be at the same job or within the same industry for one (1) year or more and gross three (3) times the rent. The job and income must be verifiable. Applicant’s other monthly obligations will be taken into consideration when determining applicant’s ability to pay the rent.
Applicant shall have good credit. Credit reports with collection accounts, liens, evictions, judgments, bankruptcies or repossessions will not be accepted. Applicants with no credit history may be required to have a co-signer.
All apartments shall be considered available until this office has received a money order or cashier’s check for all move-in costs and a signed lease. Once a completed application is submitted; processing will take approximately 2 – 3 business days.
A co-signer is one who is will guarantee the rent for another person, but will not live in the unit. The co-signer will be on the rental/lease agreement with the applicant and must also sign an indemnification agreement. In order to qualify, a co-signer must be able to cover his/her own bills plus the rent of the applicant’s unit. The co-signer will be subject to the qualifications above.
Co-signer may be considered in the following cases:
- First-time renter meets the above credit and income requirements.
- Renter who has not been on the job for 1 year but meets the rental history and credit requirements.
- Renter who has no credit history but meets the rental history and income requirements.
- No dog, cat, bird, other domestic pet or animal of any kind may be kept on or about the rental premises unless allowed by owner.
- Renter’s insurance is always required on all of our rentals.