New Resident Information Sheet
Welcome to the Pearson Property Management family! This sheet contains some useful information. Please keep it in a safe place for future reference.
RENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
Make Checks Payable to: Pearson Management
Option 1: Mail to: PO BOX 48679, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Option 2: Resident Manager: If Applicable – Please reference your lease agreement
Option 3: Online: www.PearsonPM.com
Option 4: Rent Drop Box: If Applicable – Check with your leasing agent
RENT COLLECTION POLICIES
- Payment is due by the 1st of each month*
- Rent may be paid by check, certified funds, or money order*
- Late fees are applied on the 4th of each month or from the date your contract states*
- Rent paid on or after the 4th must include late fees and will not be accepted without the late charges
- Partial payments are NOT accepted without prior approval
- Personal checks will not be accepted for late rent payment. Only money orders and cashiers checks may be used including all late fees*
- 3-Day Notice to Pay or Quit will be served promptly if rent is not received on time and $50 will be billed to you.
*Follow your contract if it states otherwise
- We strongly encourage every tenant to carry renters insurance at all times. Please contact us if you would like assistance obtaining renters insurance. You may also obtain and instant free quote on your resident portal.
- You may request maintenance service on your resident portal. This service is available 24/7. You may also contact our maintenance department at 424-253-5550 Ext 4 or email us at Maintenance@PearsonAffiliated.com, be sure to include a detailed description of the problem, address and unit number, and best phone number to reach you.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
- In case of a life-threatening emergency call 911 and then call us. In case of a property emergency; such as a fire, crime or maintenance that cannot wait until morning, call the office directly at (424) 253-5550 Ext 6. The emergency will be addressed and your call will be returned only if necessary.
Water / Power / Trash
- Los Angeles Los Angeles Department of Water & Power: (213) 481-5411 or (800) 342-5397 www.ladwp.com
- Los Angeles County (Unincorporated) Southern California Edison: (800) 655-4555 www.sce.com
- East Los Angeles California Water Service: (323) 722-8601 infoELA@calwater.com
- Burbank Water & Power: (818) 238-3700 www.burbankwaterandpower.com
- Glendale Water & Power: (818) 548-2750 www.glendalewaterandpower.com
- Santa Monica Southern California Edison: (800) 655-4555 www.sce.com
- City of Santa Monica: (310) 458-8224 www.santa-monica.org
- West Hollywood Southern California Edison: (800) 655-4555 www.sce.com
- Inglewood Southern California Edison: (800) 655-4555 www.sce.com
- Southern California Gas Company: (800) 427-2200 www.socalgas.com
Telephone / Cable / DSL
City Services and Bulky Item Pickup
If you need to contact any department within the city of Los Angeles or if you have a large trash item to dispose of call 311 and a city operator will assist you.
- Los Angeles Police Department: Non-emergency number (877) 275-5273 www.lapdonline.org
- County of Los Angeles Fire Department: Non-emergency number (323) 881-2411 fire.lacounty.gov
- Federal Emergency Management Agency: www.fema.gov
- United States Postal Service: (800) ASK-USPS www.usps.com
- Los Angeles County Animal Control: animalcare.lacounty.gov